My family loves Disney Vacations. Whether we are traveling with family, planning a vacation with friends, or just want to get away by ourselves, Walt Disney World is always at the top of the list. But anytime we take that plunge and schedule that trip, I know it means we’ll have a few months of intense planning and preparation. A Disney vacation is unlike any other, so it requires careful attention to the details. That’s why I recommend using someone with experience to help plan your trip, to make sure your escape into the world of Disney vacationing is as magical as it can be.
I always default to my wife for the Disney knowledge, she thrives on ‘Walt Wisdom’ and digging up all the little secrets that help make a vacation memorable. Why is all this information and wisdom important? Because the easiest part about a Disney trip is booking the vacation, the real time sieve comes when planning your schedule and without a schedule you are setting your vacation up to be less than magical.
What you may not know about a Walt Disney World vacation:
- you have to book months in advance to eat at most sit down restaurants in the park.
- if you don’t plan fastpasses months in advance, you will most likely not get to ride your favorite attraction or waste valuable vacation time waiting in line.
- booking a themed hotel on Disney property that fits your family’s size and personality, can make all the difference in your relaxation levels after a long day of walking around the parks.
- Disney dining plans can save you a significant amount off of your food cost. Some meal plans can be FREE, if you plan at the right time.
- buying park passes for 5+ days may sound expensive, but ticket prices fall to less than $20 per person after 4-5 days. The longer you stay, the cheaper it is to play!
Jimmy Dezember, of FairyTale Journeys by James Dezember, is your go to source for Disney vacations in the Evansville area. He is the Authorized Disney Vacation planner that I would recommend to book your Disney Cruise, Walt Disney World or Disneyland vacation. Jimmy spends an intimate amount of time with anything Walt Disney, has countless trips under his belt, and has the experience to push your vacation to the limit.
Just the other day I was speaking with my friend Jimmy about what he did to make his current clients vacation special. Jimmy knew that to get the fast passes for the attractions his client must ride, he had to book them early, real early. He was up at 4:00 in the morning making sure his customer was first in line and at a time that fit within their schedule. These fast passes guaranteed that the clients vacation would flow throughout their time there and be an actual relaxing trip.
- Jimmy is paid by Disney to help ensure vacation goers get the most of their trips, there is not an additional fee or commission tacked onto a booking done through him.
- The cost you would pay for booking your own vacation is the exact same price you will pay going with James Dezember, the only difference is that you get to tap into some magical knowledge.
We’ve all seen the family, whose pixie dust has just ran out. Kids get grouchy, the parents are often worse, and then the day devolves into a stressful race to wait in line...again. I speak from experience when I say that having a well planned schedule, complete with meal plans, attraction goals and fast passes, makes the vacation. When you know your Disney Vacation is set, down to the very last detail, the stress starts disappearing even before you step foot inside Cinderella’s Castle.
Contact James, my friend Jimmy Dezember on his facebook, to start the journey. https://www.facebook.com/fairytalejourneybyjamesd